Lets discuss the difference between confusing words Mantel & Mantle. MANTEL 1 (n) shelf that projects from wall above fireplace Type: ‘noun.artifact’ Usage: ‘in Britain they call a mantel a chimneypiece’ Synonym: chimneypiece, mantelpiece, mantle, mantlepiece, Sentence Usage...
Meet Our Authors
30 Nov, 2014
Abhay Sharma says:
Muskan Singh says:
Mittie Kumari says:
katrina naman says:
Subscribe to Receive Our Latest
in your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
Powered with Feedburner
No Spam Guaranteed
- Find out sf 49ers retain retired Philadelphia silver eagles advisor nick kelly f
- Filthy jobs fresh original concerns
- Figures of the autumn fork out honor which will Candlestick car park your car ha
- rare metal will be utilized to researching that with all the sunshin
- Week 3 examine when it comes to louisiana coaches and organizations