(The Hindu) Growth : The next steps to be taken
Growth : The next steps to be taken
- Favorable factors that can contribute to a better performance of the economy in 2015-16 :
1.) Low crude oil price
- \/ Oil import bill –> Current Acct. balance \/
- Moderate the price in general because the petroleum products are used in production or transportation of many products.
2. ) Credit Rating Agency (Moody) decision to upgrade the outlook to “positive” may facilitate the inflow of capital.
- Unfavorable Factors :
1.) Uncertainty of monsoon. (though 15% GDP contribution but human distress > 50%)
2.) Implementation of budgetary allocation.
- Role of public investment
- New initiatives
May 1st 2015
Art. Ref. : Growth: the next steps to be taken – http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/economic-growth-in-india-the-next-steps-to-be-taken/article7159341.ece
Comment (your views) below in not more than 300 words.