Tips : To be a WINNER…..
Result season of various exams have just passed. Many people emerged as winner while few lost their battles. But when one fails, one questions oneself why? what went wrong?
The whole process of blaming oneself, God, Destiny, situations starts. One gets disheartened, loose confidence & motivation in life. Along with this the person starts analyzing & comparing himself/herself with topper or the people who excelled.
and.. Believe me there is nothing wrong in self assessment,this will make you a better person.
The question is why do some people win & some loose.Do they have more mind or brain.
No not at all, Even the great Albert Einstein used only around 8% of his brains. People becomes successful because they do things differently.
That is what makes all the difference.
Some of the characteristics which you will find in every champion are :
1. Regularity & Punctuality, Its not important to study 5 hours twice a week or in a go, better go for 2 hours daily. Winners are normally regular with their reading habits,make a schedule & stick to it.
2. Ignore others. Prepare the way you want to. You know yourself best!simply stay focused & motivated believe in yourself & your abilities rather than listening others.
3. Watch out people around you.Be with good people, in a good company of friends.Friends who can guide you motivate you, those who can keep your focus intact.Your friends should be your silent mentors.
4. Keep on analyzing yourself rather than comparing.Beat your old records,make new ones.Aim for high without loosing focus on your goal.
5. Exercise, go for a walk breath fresh air.This will energize you.
6. Socialize, yes you heard it right, Go out, Meet friends, Enjoy because you do have your personal life.Your mind will get refresh, this will avoid boredom in your life. Also it will encourage you to stay motivated & focused.
Remember: All work & no play makes jack a dull boy.
7. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.Make lots of mistakes & learn from them.
8. Keep yourself cool & calm,value people in your life keep them happy,It will make you happy.
9. Enjoy the journey,Do what you like.Nobody excels at what they’re punished/forced to do.
10. Follow your heart, & believe yourself.Also always keep in mind there is no substitute for hard work but then you have to work hard smartly.
so Gear up once again, to grab all those opportunities waiting for you 🙂
All the best 🙂