Error Identification Exercise
Identify errors in given sentences, If required restructure the sentence in best possible way to make it correct. Comment below your answers
- In Eight o’clock in the morning. I went to the see to catch fish by my net.
- From the time he took up his new position as head of the department, he has been concerned about the legitimacy of his appointment.
- Professor Sharma’s excellent work on rainwater harvesting and recharging of groundwater in drought prone areas have been drawing media attention since beginning.
- Everyone who visits India is impressed by its beauty,which is mainly a result of rigorous hard work of their citizen.
- Shashank, our Computer Science freaky friend, was excited when he had the opportunity to meet Bill Gates, the president of Microsoft, Inc. .
- I don’t think they will except our plan without an argument?
- Many teachers offer private tuitions to increase their income.
- We are very grateful to our sponsors for their kind supports.
- Today was Tuesday.
- she didn’t seem very effected by her poor grade.
- Seema went to the store to return what she will buy.
- Either you will begin to study now or risk failing the exam.
- A good picture in photojournalism has impact, a message, is technically sound.
- The requirements include four years of English, two years of science and mathematics and three years of a foreign language.
- He jumped down after shouted a warning to those standing below.
- After a few minutes, I look up and saw that it was getting dark.
- The judge paid no attention that the boy was unhappy at home.
- When he said that he was coming to see me I wondered what the problem was.
- I read a book and then I was going to sleep.
- After class, I always go to home.