Practice Test:Data Interpretation
Expenditures of a Company(in Lakh Rupees) per Annum Over the given Years.
1. What is the average amount of interest per year which the company had to pay during this period ?
(A) Rs. 36.66 lakhs
(B) Rs. 36.36 lakhs
(C) Rs. 36.26 lakhs
(D) Rs. 36.06 lakhs
2. The total amount of bonus paid by the company during the given period is approximately what percent of the total amount of salary paid during this period ?
3.The ratio between the total expenditure on Taxes for all the years and the total expenditure on Fuel and Transport for all the years respectively is approximately?
4. Calculate the total expenditure of the company over these items during the year 2000 from the table chart given.
(A)Rs. 543.44 lakhs
(B) Rs. 544.44 lakhs
(C) Rs. 545.44 lakhs
(D) Rs. 546.44 lakhs
5. Total expenditure on all these items in 1998 was approximately what percent of the total expenditure in 2002 ?
|Category of Assistance||Average number receiving per month||Total cost per help year
(in crores of Rs.)
|Cost paid by Centre for the year
(in crores of Rs.)
1.The difference between the average costs paid by the Centre during 1995 and 1996 is
(A) Rs. 66 lakh
(B) Rs. 13.2 crore
(C) Rs. 132 lakh
(D) Rs. 13.2 lakh
2.Monthly cost to the city receiving E category assistance in 1996 is most nearly:
(A) Rs. 1.8 crore less than that in 1995
(B) Rs. 2.1 crore more than that in 1995
(C) Rs. 2.1 cnore less than that in 1995
(D) Rs. 1.8 crore more than that in 1995
3. Assuming that 50% of the persons receiving category B help in 1995 were adults caring for minor children, but the city’s contribution towards maintaining these adults was 40% of the total contribution to B program in 1995, average amount paid by the city for each adult per year in 1995 is most nearly:
(A) Rs. 5900
(B) Rs. 6000
(C) Rs. 7500
(D) Rs. 3000.
4.Monthly costs to the city of category D during 1995 and 1996 bear a ratio (most nearly)
(A) 2 : 3
(B) 5 : 3
(C) 3 : 2
(D) 3 : 5
5. The category receiving the least percentage help from the centre (in the entire data) is:
(A) Category B in 1995
(B) Category C in 1996
(C) Category B in 1996
(D) Category D in 1995